Sunday, June 21, 2015

Your Decision

"Junk food you've craved for an hour, or the body you've craved for a lifetime? Your decision."

Does anyone else have this problem? I workout hard and try to replenish my body with protein, good carbs and fat, and of course water. I do a great job for a couple days and then it's like my brain is craving "junk". The longest streak I have had with completely clean eating was about 5-6 weeks when I was in a competition where I exercise. The results were awesome!

 Right now, it feels like I am canceling all the gains I should be getting! I need to turn this around! The hardest part for me is that I don't really have a support system at home that is on board. It makes it too easy to say "oh, one won't hurt" and then do the same thing again day after day.

I look to friends at the gym and Facebook and pinterest health enthusiasts for support. Too bad I can't take these people with me 24/7! I prevailed a couple times before, I can do it again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment